This is one of those go-to recipes when my kitchen is looking a little bare or when I just am too swamped with everything to cook a long meal. But, this meal is great! Its so easy to make and it’s fresh and healthy, a perfect cold pasta salad for when you’re on the go or at work (or home veggin’ out!). Its also one of our most popular pins on pinterest (be sure to follow us for even more recipe suggestions!)!
- ½ box of your favorite pasta (fusilli works well for this) cooked, drained, and cooled
- 1 can of whole black olives, chopped to your preference
- 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts (I rinse the artichokes beforehand so the marinade isn’t so strong)
- 1-2 cups of fresh arugula (spinach works also)
- ¼ cup of vegan Italian dressing (or you can use my recipe and make it from scratch!)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with Italian dressing, and chill or enjoy at room temperature!
- Snob Away!
easy vegan pasta salad recipe is perfect for on the go lunches
Like this recipe? Download Your Back to School ebook Now!