Crumbles are my favorite desserts. I love the crunchy oats, cinnamon, brown sugar, and fruit all together. I love a good crumble any time of year, in the summer they’re cherry crumbles, in the fall, it’s apple! After you see how easy and how quick this vegan gluten free apple crumble is to make, your vegan and gluten-free baking dreams will come true!
It’s just one of those recipes where you can throw everything together in a glass baking dish and plop it into the oven and not only will your house smell like fall, there’s no legwork to make a delicious after dinner treat! This crumble features apples, oats, cinnamon, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice!
For this recipe be sure to double check your ingredients to verify that they are certified gluten-free! Although these items all seem gluten-free, cross contamination is unfortunately very common. Make your crumble a la mode with some vegan vanilla bean ice cream!
- 2 of your favorite types of apples, sliced and cored
- 1 Tbl fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbl vegan pure cane sugar
- 1 Tbl vegan light brown sugar
- ¾ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- coconut oil for greasing the baking dish
- 2-3 Tbl Earth Balance
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease an 8x8 glass-baking dish with some coconut oil.
- Line your baking dish with your sliced apples. If you want, you can sprinkle in a little bit of brown sugar in between the apple layers.
- In a small bowl, combine your lemon juice, sugar, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie extract, and salt, stir until well combined. Add to your apples, covering the apples.
- Top the oat mix and apples with 2-3 Tbl Earth Balance, it will melt and distribute the flavors throughout the crumble.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, until the apples are tender and the oat mix has browned.
- Enjoy warm topped with your favorite vegan ice cream!
- Snob Away!
With just one bite you’ll be celebrating!
Later in this week I’ll be introducing some more horrifying vegan dishes, so be prepared to get scared, with my horror movie features!
Be sure to share this recipe with friends, and comment below so that I can know what you tried! Pin this recipe for later!
Happy Sunday, Happy Snobbing,
Did you like this post? Want more recipes?
Download my 12 Fall Favorite vegan recipes ebook to get all my fall favorite recipes in one easy, accessible place! You’ll love it!